Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Quotes [of Joy]

Big Son told me yesterday, "Dad, when I grow up my name won't be [Big Son] because I am going to be Italian!"

"Dad, you're just a stink nugget of joy!" said Little Son yesterday.

In his prayers, Big Son states "bless us to nourish our bodies".

Big Son helps Little Son say the blessing and says, "bless us to be safe" and Little Son echoes "bless us to be saved."

Another time I was helping Little Son say nighttime family prayers and said "bless uncle Ben in Chile" in which he responded "bless uncle Ben AND Chile"..."help him to be safe"..."help THEM to be safe."

Big Son: "When I grow up I'm going to go to church, the temple, and home on Sundays."
Little Son: "When I grow up I'm going to go to Dairy Queen, McDonalds, and the museum on Sunday!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I think little son is looking a lot like your wife. I also think you are a stink nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with little son on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @J : I knew you ditched high priest's to go to McDos man.

    @K : Of joy, don't you forget!

    ReplyDelete