Friday, March 11, 2011

monday, wednesday, friday

Big Son is at that age (I have no idea what that means). I think he is completely bored at preschool. He just doesn't like to go. The problem is, he NEEDS to go so that he can learn classroom structure, but the material is way behind him. Today when I was talking about "big school" he was getting way excited because I said he'll learn about science, math, geography, etc. In preschool he's learning letters... So every MWF is a struggle for us and him.

Little Son, on the other hand, is having a blast...

3 comments:

  1. How could you post about Big Son's preschool days without including the obligatory first day of school photo? Maybe you didn't know it existed, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I didn't know it existed... proove.it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this first day of school picture. Also little son is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete