Monday, August 22, 2011

funnies


Tonight we had pork tenderloin for dinner. During the meal Big Son exclaimed, "I LOVE PORK TENDER LION!!"

********

During FHE tonight I asked the Sons if they knew what the four food groups were. Little Son raised his hand and said "I DO! I DO!!" I asked him to answer and he responded: "DESSERT!!!!"

********

The Wife took the Sons to the park today and they got to talking about some serious stuff (this is all paraphrased in my own words):

"Your spirit is inside your body," said Big.
"It is. Can you see it?" asked The Wife.
"No, it's just inside so you can't see it," responded Big.
"You're right. It's not something you can touch like you can touch your body. But it's real and it's really inside of you," The Wife expounded.

Quite a bit later as they were walking in the grass Big Son exclaimed while groping his neck, "I can't feel my spirit in my belly, BUT I CAN FEEL IT IN MY NECK!!"

1 comment:

  1. So very cute, wish I could have been there, those boys are soooo dang cute!

    ReplyDelete