Thursday, January 20, 2011

big son's 4th birthday


big son
born: 21 jan 2007

I'd be lying if I told everyone I was surprised my oldest son was turning 4 years old today. I always tend to forget he's that YOUNG! I mean he reads, he can name and locate all 50 states, he knows more about the solar system than I do, he performs Google searches on his free time, and he even corrects my spelling sometimes... I think about Big Son and ask myself, how can this kid be only four years old?!

Then he runs in waving his underwear in the air asking me to help him put them on. And I remember.

Happy birthday Big Son! This year will be the year of the remounting of the underpants--I know you can do it son. I know you can. 

3 comments:

  1. Ok since you can't say it I will, I can't believe Big Son is 4!!! But I understand about sometimes forgetting how young your kid is, I am the same way with Tori. How is Big Son liking Sunbeams by the way? Happy Birthday Big Son! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KT, I believe he pretty much loves primary. He has to read a scripture next week and he wants to read it all by himself.

    Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can't believe he is only 4 either, it seems like an eternity since you lived here and we use to babysit him! So is the remounting thing sorta like Captian Underpants?

    ReplyDelete