Tuesday, January 18, 2011

chat with big son today...

Out of nowhere I received a text message GTalk message from The Wife...
The Wife: i like rides

Me: Big Son?

The Wife: yes

Me: are you being naughty?

Big Son as The Wife: no

Me: what are you doing?

Big Son as The Wife: i helpeng [insert clever rendition of The Wife's name here]

Me: you better call her mom. what are you helping her with?

Big Son as The Wife: her latop

Me: are you fixing it?

Big Son as The Wife: no

Me: what are you doing then?

Big Son as The Wife: i em toking to you dad
Simply amazing.

8 comments:

  1. very confusing post, maybe Big Son can interpet and teach me how to spell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just to be clear, I didn't know it was Big Son until he said it was him since he was signed in as The Wife. Then he continued chatting with The Wife's chat account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love that child so much. I can't believe how incredibly smart he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, sounds like something his dad would do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell Big Son he can text Oma anytime he wants, she would be thrilled to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed, I don't even know how to text, so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops! I meant he messaged me from Google Talk. M'bad.

    ReplyDelete