Monday, January 17, 2011

introduction: the blog

Dear people of our lives,

The Wife and I are pleased to announce our new public blog. (Honestly I don't know if The Wife even knows this is what I am doing right now, but I did discuss this with her and got her approval so I'll pretend she is pleased with it.) So without further ado, here's the deal with this new blog:
  1. Yes, it's called "the blog".
  2. I'm the author (sorry for those of you--like me--who love the The Wife's rhetoric, at this time you are stuck with me exclusively).
  3. No names will be used. When commenting, please refer to me as "You", my wife as "The Wife", my oldest son as "Big Son", and my youngest son as "Little Son". When referring to people outside the immediate family, but inside the extended family, I will use similar generic pseudonyms--just be aware of them and use them in your comments or they will be sacked, rejected, and utterly destroyed from all existence (I mean that in the nicest way possible).
  4. The blog will remain public. Therefore, if you are interested in reading my ramblings and exaggerations, then please add this blog to your ever-increasing list of things to read.
  5. Feel free to link to this blog from yours if you wish. If you do though, perhaps just call it "The Nelson Family Blog" or something of that nature. We don't appreciate stalkers or trolls.
I think that is all you need to know about this new blog. Hope you dig it.

Me

2 comments: