Monday, January 17, 2011

happy 29th to me

The Wife threw me an awesome Lego themed party this year (check out that AWESOME cake!). We had an awesome time with family attendees, ate delicious tacos and tot casserole, and I received Legos (imagination THAT!) and a sweet Seinfeld game. We spent some time reflecting on all my life achievements and memories. It was definitely a special evening centered on a special soul. (Wow.)

The Wife and I also enjoyed a delicious meal later in the week with my dad and step mom. Yummay.

The set-up.

The cake.

X-wing, meet Target dog.

Party favors.

I thought this was my present, but it was a prize for a game.

This book is AMAZING.

Next up is Big Son's birthday (this week!). He's having a Charlie Brown birthday party. It will be awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Wow the wife must really love you. Awesome Birthday party. Sad that we couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wife is awesome she always has the best cakes and is almost as creative as you, together your creativeness is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was a great party. We would have loved to have gone, but alas, we didn't get an invite. I guess you don't like us enough to invite us to your birthday party. At least your son likes us, cause we got an invite to HIS party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Steph, from what I heard you guys were invited a couple of times and in fact we waited a little while for you to show up before eating. I guess it was just a communication fail.

    ReplyDelete