Sunday, February 27, 2011

ambitions of my sons

Last night I went to my little brother's play. He was the Tin Man in his high school's rendition of The Wizard of Oz. He was truly amazing and it was so awesome. Anyway, I got home late and the Sons were still awake so I went in to tell them goodnight. They had the following to say:

"When I grow up I want to be an ice cream man so that I can give everyone ice cream," said Big Son.

Then Little Son shouted, "I want to be an apple man!! And give everyone apples!! And when I am done eating my apple I want ICE CREAM!"

Cute, huh? ... And I was hoping for a genius computer scientist and a doctor. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. "When I grow up, I want to be a doctor... Or a dinosaur!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We won't comment on the things you wanted to be when you grew up, although you would still be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually pretty funny because Tori told me the other day that she wanted to be and ice cream man (and a mom). So I told her that when I was a kid I had a friend who was an ice cream man and his name was Lala and he lived in a chocolate house. Ever since then Landon has been asking if we can go to Lala's house.

    ReplyDelete