Wednesday, February 23, 2011

happy birthday the wife!

Today is The Wife's birthday, but I know that she would just spank my hind if I glorified her here (even though she deserves it dearly). So I will just say, "I love you my wife." And leave everyone else with some good birthday laughs in commemoration of The Wife's most excellent life thus far:

The Wife bought this for me to wear on Halloween. Scariest thing ever.

This was last year when Big Son was just learning how to read/spell.

Little Son's silly face.

And finally I'd like to share a family conversation that was spoken during one of our family Costco runs:


Me: Big Son, mom and dad made you.

Big Son: No, a monkey just made me.

Me: Really?

Big Son: And somebody else made Babe. A TIGER MADE BABE!! (giggles)

Me: What about mom?

Big Son: A lion made mom... AND a giraffe!!

Me: And what about dad?

Big Son: An elephant. And a cupcake. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE WIFE!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Awesome. Happy birthday,...umm I almost typed the name...birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly the best post ever. A cupcake... oh man I really love that kid.

    ReplyDelete