Monday, February 14, 2011

enjoying valentine's day

The Wife really did good today with her Valentine's Day gift to me. Back on my mission a good friend of mine (a fellow Elder) drew me an awesome picture of the Tree of Life. Up until today it sat in a degrading poster frame. Now it shines in this (sorry, I couldn't get a good shot with my office lighting and iPhone camera):


Also Big and Little Sons were having a BLAST playing "Just Dance for Kids" (their Valentine's Day gift from The Wife). Check out this video to see how they boogie (it gets good in the middle and watch Big Son at the very end):


Like I said, I think The Wife did great... now the ball's in my court.

3 comments:

  1. Little Son was really getting a work out there! I think they were really excited to watch at the same time, what a great idea for them to come out with a kids version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Little Son and Big Son are dancing around without pants on! And I love Big Son's last move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you realize where they get the no pants dancing from...

    ReplyDelete