Wednesday, February 2, 2011

what we've been doing recently...

Big and Little Sons have been playing with their laptops.

I have been pretending like I have a chance at working at a place like Zappos.com. The book I am holding is the Zapponians' 2009 Culture Book. The Wife's Bro is gonna get hired there--he's two interviews into it. What a lucky duck.

Yesterday the driver's side window motor broke in my car. I'm currently waiting for the part to arrive so that I can finish the job. (I <3 Amazon.com.)

I've also been working on some projects that include: some games for Facebook, iDevices, and XBox and a major website project. (I'll write about them as soon as they leave the Top Secret factory.)

And for that one person who asked if I quit the blogging scene: nope. You should be ashamed of yourself! You know who you are. For you, I offer the following sagesse: you should go get a spoon, dip it in honey, and rub it all over your face. Yep, definitely do that. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the boys! What is so special about Zappos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the pig and penguin are watching as big son works on his laptop. Precious. Also, you look spiffy enough to work at Zappos. I think you should do it! :)

    ReplyDelete